1. Customer feedback – Not a day goes by when we don’t receive either a handwritten thank you or email from a happy customer.
2. Turnaround time – Not many letterpress stationers can claim to print and deliver within 7 working days, even during peak season. We work round the clock, 7 days a week to ensure this is possible.
3. Communication – Our response time to emails is lightening fast. Whether it’s a reproof of a design or a quotation, you can guarantee a speedy reply, day or night, 7 days a week.
4. Quality of product – Our materials outshine other stationers. We use high-grade papers for both letterpress and digital print. Our print quality is top notch, we don’t consider anything but perfect acceptable.
5. Original design – We steer away from fads and cloning others design work. We offer an extensive collection of designs, while some are a little whimsical; we think they are timeless, tasteful and always-on trend. New ranges are developed, so things always look fresh.
6. Responsible – We use FSC accredited paper stock for digital printing and tree free 100% cotton papers for our letterpress printing. Our HP Indigo printer, used for digital print is the most environmentally friendly printer on the market today. Our vintage letterpresses use soy inks.
7. Patriots – Our materials are sourced from UK suppliers and manufacturers.
8. Bespoke – We offer a custom design service which is second to none and doesn’t cost the earth. Artcadia is favoured by wedding magazines, stylists and photographers, to provide bespoke items for styled shoots.
9. Inspiration resource – Our website, blog and social media sites offer inspiration and advice relating to all things ‘wedding’ – We are always on top of key-trends and reflect this is our product development.
10. Personal service – From initial enquiry to finishing and packing, our service is personal and hands on. Not one aspect of our process is automated which ensures we always deliver what the customer wants, tailored to their wedding day style.